About the Role
We are a remote dental billing company who serve all dental, and specialty, offices. This position is fully remote. We are newer in the market, so we need someone committed who wants to grow with us. No dental experience necessary.
Fluent in English
SEO Blog writing
• Have knowledge to manage issues related to digital marketing and sales, to optimize the results of these sectors, integrate them and maintain the quality of delivery and customer service
• Understand the management of all sectors of the company that deal with the objective of generating revenue, whether through customer attraction or prospecting.
• Know how to launch products and understand the sales funnel
• Knowing about email marketing
• Experience with SEO (Searching Engine Optimization) of the site - site configuration, content writing for publication and
• SEM (Searching Engine Marketing), paid advertising on google.
• Know how to analyze and manage google analytics.
• Preparation of strategic plan and implementation of digital marketing
• Good at evaluating and diagnosing market consistency
• Systematic analysis of the team
• Define indicators and work to improve them
• Construction of an action plan aligned with the business strategy and indicators
• Understanding of Instagram and Facebook ads, and CAC (Customer Acquisition Cost)
• Make an annual content calendar.
• Discuss, approve, and make spreadsheets to present results for monthly management - KPI (Key Performance Indicator).
If deadlines are met on-time you create your own schedule. That is subject to change in the future
Marketing Experience, YouTube, Tic Tok, social media content/video creation: 1 year (Preferred)
Management Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Leadership Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Dental Experience preferred but not required. We will train
About the Company
We are a Remote Dental Billing Company who are looking for people to help us grow.